RutgersX – Accelerating Food Entrepreneurs Conference will be held on Monday, November 16, at the Rutgers University College Avenue Student Center located at 126 College Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ. The location is convenient for travel from the tri-state area via train or car.
|8:30 – 9:30 a.m.
||Registration, continental breakfast, networking
- Introduction to Rutgers Food Innovation Center and RutgersX Accelerator Program
- Keynote Address on the explosive changes happening in the food industry and food company investing
- First Group of “Pitch Presenters”
- A Conversation with Food Industry Leaders
|Lunch & Exhibits
- A buffet lunch will be served and there will be time to view exhibits and time for networking
- Second Group of “Pitch Presenters”
- A Conversation with Successful Food Entrepreneurs and Angel Investors
- Recognition and Closing Remarks
Note the program will conclude at approximately 4:30 p.m.
Stay tuned and check back soon for more updates.
To find out more about our cohort of “pitch presenters” click here
To register for the conference, click here.