Frequently Asked Questions
1. When and where will the RutgersX Conference occur?
The RutgersX Conference will be held on November 16 2015, at the Rutgers University Student Center at 126 College Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ.
2. How much does it cost to attend the RutgersX Conference?
We are keeping registration costs for attendance at this event at just $149 per person, so that we can cover our cost while maximizing our potential audience. We will be increasing this registration fee to $199 per person, effective November 1. This event is expected to sell out, as capacity is limited. Click here to register.
3. I’d like to take a train to the Conference--- is this possible?
Yes, we specifically created this venue at the Rutgers Student Center in New Brunswick, NJ as it is a very reasonable commute by train or car for attendees coming from New York City, Philadelphia, and Northern/Central New Jersey, and only a 5-10 minute walk from the New Brunswick train station. NJ Transit services the New Brunswick train station and their schedule can be found at http://njtransit.com/
4. If I drive to the Conference, where can I park?
All guests may park in Lots 26, 30, and the College Avenue Deck. Be sure to follow the “event parking” signs. Rutgers affiliates (faculty, staff, and students) may park in whichever lot their Rutgers parking pass is authorized for.
5. Where can I find driving directions for the Conference?
Driving directions can be found by clicking here.
6. Will there be any food accommodations?
Lunch will be provided at the Conference for all participants. Food establishments are also located within the building, should you have any special eating requirements.
7. Who should I contact if I have any additional questions?
Please contact Sho Islam by email at email@example.com